Native 1D ASP.NET Barcode Generator
PrecisionID’s Native 1D ASP.NET Barcode Software is a royalty-free, streaming, server-side streaming barcode generator. Once it is copied to an ASP.NET enabled webserver such as IIS, barcodes may be easily displayed by any web browser. Each ASPX file provided is in pure ASPX source code form with no dependencies or DLLs, so it may be used as provided or modified for a particular application as necessary. Each symbology is contained in a single file, which provides extremely fast barcode generation with very little overhead.
- PrecisionID’s Native ASP.NET Barcode streams simple black and white bit-mapped images that are very small in size compared to the JPEG or PNG images generated by competitor’s products.
- The following symbologies are included in this package: Code 39, Code 128 (Auto, A, B & C), DataBar (Expanded & Stacked), EAN 13, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Planet, Postnet, UPCA and Intelligent Mail.
- The average size of the generated barcode is usually less than 2KB. Because the image is streamed, temporary files on the server are not required, reducing the overhead and making barcode generation very fast.
- Refer to the ASP.NET User Manual for easy to use implementation examples.
- Review the licenses offered to make sure your software is properly licensed.
- PrecisionID offers instant download and a 30-day money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
- To try the software before purchase, download the 1D ASP.NET demo, which includes limited functionality.
Native ASP.NET Barcode Generator Features
PrecisionID’s Native ASP.NET Barcode streams simple black and white bit-mapped images that are very small in size compared to the JPEG or GIF images generated by competitor’s products. The average size of the generated barcode is usually less than 2KB. Because the image is streamed, temporary files on the server are not required, reducing the overhead and making barcode generation very fast. As an example, 100,000 barcodes were generated in less than 70 seconds with a load test script on a single core Pentium 4 webserver running at 2.4 GHZ.
PrecisionID ASP.NET Barcode Software Compatibility
Default parameter values are populated in the code that may be overwritten as desired. The PrecisionID ASP.NET demo version includes a demo watermark which is not included in the purchased versions. All other functionality is identical. You may use the code from the Integration Examples below as a guide for embedding barcodes into your web pages. Available parameters are further explained in the User’s Guide.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.