PrecisionID ActiveX 1D Linear DLL
The PrecisionID 1D Barcode ActiveX Control may be used in applications compatible with ActiveX graphic objects such as Microsoft Access and Excel. Once installed, the properties of the object may be changed as necessary to create high quality bar code images. Supported barcode types include Code128, GS1-128, Code39, Code39 Extended, EAN8, EAN13, ITF, USPS Postnet, Planet, UPC-A and UPC-E.
- The PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control is a high performance component created in C++ using ATL. It has no dependencies and may be distributed in your application with a Developer’s License.
- After installation, the ActiveX Control will be registered as a COM object.
- Refer to the ActiveX 1D User Manual for easy to use implementation examples.
- Review the licenses offered to make sure your software is properly licensed.
- PrecisionID offers instant download and a 30-day money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
- To try the software before purchase, download the ActiveX demo, which includes limited functionality.
PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control Software Contents
The PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control is a high performance component created in C++ using ATL. After installation, the ActiveX Control should reside in the Windows/System32 directory and be registered as a COM object. It has no dependencies and may be distributed in your application with a Developer’s License.
The ActiveX Barcode Control will generate Code 128, Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF, EAN8, EAN13 and Postnet Barcodes. The properties of the ActiveX control may be programmatically manipulated to set the barcode type, height, width, resolution, X Dim, etc. as well as a number of other properties related to each specific barcode. The Barcode Software includes a User’s Guide with property and method specifications. The User’s Guide also includes several tutorials, explaining in a step-by-step fashion the application of the Barcode ActiveX control in several common Windows applications.
Free PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control Demonstration Software
To enable evaluation of PrecisionID’s ActiveX Control Package prior to purchasing, a free evaluation software download is available. The PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Demo Package is identical to the purchased package except the barcode image contains a “demo” watermark. The demo software produces scanable barcodes to allow you to fully evaluate our product before investing. Click here to download the demo version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.