QR-Code 2D Barcode Fonts
- Create QR-Code barcodes with a font.
- Includes easy implementation examples for Crystal Reports, Microsoft Excel, Access and Word mail-merge.
- Conforms to AIM QR Code 2005, ISO/IEC 18004:2006 and ISO/IEC 18004:2015 including the encoding of the FNC1 for GS1 and the Extended Packaging URL AI (8200).
- Includes a Font Encoder App to easily generate and paste barcodes into applications compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Refer to the QR Code User Manual for easy to use implementation examples.
- Font Encoders are provided to assist with formatting data to be encoded automatically, compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Developer Font Tools and source code are available upon request after purchasing any Developer Redistribution License, compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, Android, iOS and others.
- PrecisionID offers instant download and a 30-day money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
- Review the licenses offered to make sure your software is properly licensed.
- To try the software before purchase, download the demo, which includes working examples for Crystal Reports, Access and Excel. The demo version of this product includes a fully functional 2D font and is designed only for the purpose of testing the font in various applications and point sizes.