ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5) Barcode Fonts
ITF (aka Interleaved 2 of 5) is a high density, numeric only, 1d linear barcode. Because each Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode character represents two digits, it is a very compact barcode and ideal for numeric data.
- Refer to the ITF User Manual for easy to use implementation examples.
- Included with each purchase are Font Encoders to assist with formatting data to be encoded automatically.
- Developer Font Tools, such as C++ and Java files, are available upon request after purchasing a Developer License or above.
- Review the licenses offered to make sure your software is properly licensed. PrecisionID offers instant download and a 30-day money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
- To try the software before purchase, download the demo, which includes examples for Crystal Reports, Word and Excel. The demo has limited functionality and may have watermarks within the barcode symbols generated.
PrecisionID Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Font Contents
The PrecisionID Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Font Software includes 6 sizes of Windows TrueType (TTF), Binary PostScript (PFB), and ASCII PostScript (PFA) fonts. Additionally, each font variant is supplied in “text readable” and “barcode only” formats where the “text readable” versions display the barcode with the numeric characters below the barcode and the “barcode only” versions display the barcode without numbers. The “text readable” versions have a “T” in the font name, i.e. PrecisionID ITF T12.
The PrecisionID Interleaved 2 of 5 Font Package also includes a User’s Guide with specifications correlating specific fonts and point sizes with X dimensions and printed height. The User’s Guide also includes several tutorials, explaining in step-by-step fashion, application of PrecisonID ITF in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and Access.
Most implementations of Interleaved 2 of 5 require use of a MOD 10 check digit. For implementations requiring the check digit, we provide PrecisionID Font Formatting Components™. These components includes a Microsoft VBA module for Microsoft Office applications and a UFL for Crystal Reports. For other applications or languages, the source code of these modules may be used as a guide for conversion.
GTIN and ITF-14 Barcodes
GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) is a 14 digit, global identification structure in the EAN.UCC system. Different barcode structures may be used to represent this data including ITF-14, EAN/UPC, UCC/EAN-128, and Reduced Space Symbology (RSS). Interleaved 2 of 5 may be used to create ITF-14 compliant barcodes. ITF-14 barcodes are typically used for shipping units of corrugated packaging. For more information on formatting requirements for these barcodes, contact GS1.
Free Interleaved 2 of 5 Demonstration Package
To enable evaluation of PrecisionID’s Interleaved 2 of 5 Font Package prior to purchasing, a free evaluation package is available. The PrecisionID Interleaved 2 of 5 Demo Font Package is identical to the purchased package as described above except the font contains a “demo” watermark on select characters. The demo package produces readable barcodes to allow you to fully evaluate our product before investing. Click here to download the free demo version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.