Code 128 Barcode Fonts
The Code 128 Barcode Font is a high density, alphanumeric barcode commonly used for several types of linear barcode implementations including shipping labels, ID cards and to encode GS1 AIs. Code 128 is able to encode all 128 ASCII characters including upper and lower case letters, numbers, numerous symbols, control characters and special functions. For 1D barcodes, Code 128 is generally the most compact (able to encode the most data in the smallest physical space). The amount of data is variable allowing the user to encode as much or as little data as is needed. Code 128 barcodes maintain a high level of data integrity with parity bits to verify each character and a check character to verify the data package as a whole.
- GS1-128 barcodes may be generated with this package by simply substituting the ASCII 202 character for the FNC1 when using the C128AUTO macro.
- Refer to the Code 128 User Manual for easy to use implementation examples.
- Refer to the Code 128 FAQ for additional specifications.
- Review the licenses offered to make sure your software is properly licensed.
- Included with purchase are Font Encoders to assist with formatting data to be encoded automatically.
- Developer Font Tools, such as C++ and VB.NET files, are available upon request after purchasing a Developer License or above.
- PrecisionID offers instant download and a 30-day money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
- To try the software before purchase, download the demo, which includes examples for Crystal Reports, Access and Excel. The demo has limited functionality and may have watermarks within the barcode symbols generated.
PrecisionID Code 128 Barcode Font Software
The PrecisionID Code 128 Barcode Font Software contains 6 sizes of Windows TrueType (TTF), Binary PostScript (PFB), and ASCII PostScript (PFA) fonts. The font is supplied in a “barcode only” format. For applications requiring human readable text below the barcode, we recommend printing the encoded data in a human readable font below the barcode.
The PrecisionID Code 128 Font Software also includes a User’s Guide with specifications correlating specific fonts and point sizes with X dimensions and printed height. The User’s Guide also includes several tutorials that explain step-by-step the application of PrecisionID’s Code 128 Barcode in Microsoft Word (Mail Merge), Excel, Access, and Crystal Reports.
PrecisionID Code-128 Barcode Compatibility
PrecisionID Code 128 Barcode Fonts run on all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows including Windows 7, 8.1, & 10 and Mac OSX (10.1 or greater). The fonts come in Windows TrueType (TTF) fonts as well as Binary (PFB) and ASCII (PFA) versions of PostScript fonts. For other operating systems, consult the documentation for your operating system or software for instructions and which font version to install.
PrecisionID’s Code 128 Font Software enables creation of GS1-128 barcodes by simply substituting the ASCII 202 character Ê for the FNC1 when using the C128AUTO macro. For more information about formatting UCC/EAN128 Barcodes, visit the GS1 website.
Code 128 barcodes are also recommended by the USPS for special services such as return receipts, delivery confirmations, large package routing. The PrecisionID C128 14 font when printed at 16 points generates the required barcode size for USPS GS1-128 barcodes. The text at the bottom of the barcode must be properly formatted and printed using our OCR-A font to meet USPS specifications.
ISBT 128 Barcodes
ISBT 128 is a global standard for the identification, labeling and information processing of human blood, tissue and organ products utilizing Code 128 barcodes. The International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT) initiated its development and maintains the standard. You may visit the ISBT Website site for more information on this standard.
Free Code 128 Demonstration Software
The demo package produces readable barcodes to allow you to fully evaluate our product before investing. Click here to download the demo version.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.