Data Matrix Barcode ActiveX Control
Data Matrix Barcode Software Overview
The Data Matrix Barcode is a 2D symbol useful for encoding larger amounts of data that are not
practical with traditional barcodes or small amounts of data in a very small space.
It is commonly used in shipping, medical, and parts labeling applications.
The PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode ActiveX Control may be used in applications compatible with
ActiveX graphic objects such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Visual Studio, etc. Once installed,
the properties of the object may be changed as necessary to create high quality bar code images.
Supported barcode types include Data Matrix ECC200, PDF417, and Macro PDF417.
Download PrecisionID's Data Matrix Barcode Control now by clicking the "Buy Now" button and begin printing
Data Matrix barcodes immediately after your purchase. To see the exceptional results for yourself, download the
Free Data Matrix Control Demo
From $190.00 to $2,500.00
Product Pricing and Licensing Levels
Top Reasons to choose PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode Software
- All PrecisionID technical support is Free to our customers. Many companies require extended service contracts to receive service after 180 days. PrecisionID is here to support our customers both on the day of purchase and with future needs.
- PrecisionID Barcodes deliver exceptional results at an affordable price that is clearly published on our site. No annual renewals or extended service agreements are required.
- Our developers have over 20 years of barcode experience. Download the demo to see the results!
- PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode Control generates high quality images with a high performance ActiveX component with no dependencies, add'l components, or DLLs required.
- PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcodes meet strict ISO standards.
- A detailed User Guide provides easy to follow step-by-step implementation instructions.
- Free demonstration software is downloadable and fully functional, allowing you to test PrecisionID Data Matrix software before you invest. Testing in your application ensures successful implementation!
PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode Control Software Contents
The PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode Control is a high performance ActiveX component created in C++ using ATL. After
installation, the ActiveX Control should reside in the Windows/System32 directory and be registered
as a COM object. It has no dependencies and may be distributed in your application with a Developer's
The Data Matrix Barcode Control will generate Data Matrix ECC200 barcodes with Byte, C40, Text, or ASCII compaction, plus PDF417 and Macro PDF417 Barcodes.
The properties of the ActiveX control may be programmatically manipulated to set the barcode type, height, width,
resolution, X Dim, etc. as well as a number of other properties related to each specific barcode.
The Barcode Software includes a User's Guide
with property and method specifications. The User's Guide
several tutorials, explaining in step-by-step fashion, application of the Data Matrix Barcode control in several common Windows applications.
Free PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode Control Demonstration Software
To enable evaluation of PrecisionID's Data Matrix ActiveX Control prior to purchasing,
a free evaluation software download is available. The PrecisionID
Data Matrix Barcode Demo Software is identical to the purchased package
except the barcode image contains a "demo" watermark. The demo software produces
scanable barcodes to allow you to fully evaluate our product before investing.
Click here to download the demo version.
How to order The Data Matrix Barcode Control Software
To order PrecisionID's Data Matrix Barcode Control, click the
"Buy Now" button to verify your license level. Then click the
"Add to Cart & Checkout" button to begin the payment process.
Payment by credit card or PayPal is required. When entering
billing information, enter the billing address of the credit card you are using for
payment. For the e-mail address, enter the e-mail
address where you wish the product download link sent.
Upon successful completion of the transaction, a
confirmation e-mail with a download link to the
PrecisionID Data Matrix Barcode Control will be sent to the
e-mail address provided. The e-mail link is sent nearly
immediately; however, some corporate e-mail systems and
SPAM filters may delay the e-mail. If you do not receive
the e-mail within a few hours, please contact
for help. This message also serves as an invoice. Per
PrecisionID's EULA, PrecisionID's return policy is 30