Barcode ActiveX Control
PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control Overview
The PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control may be used in applications compatible with ActiveX graphic objects
such as Microsoft Access, Excel, Visual Studio, etc. Once installed, the properties of the object may be
changed as necessary to create high quality bar code images. Supported barcode types include Code128,
Code39, Code39 Extended, EAN8, EAN13, ITF, USPS Postnet, Planet, UPC-A and UPC-E.
Download PrecisionID's Barcode ActiveX Control now by clicking the "Buy Now" button and begin printing barcodes
immediately after your purchase. To see the exceptional results for yourself, download the
Free ActiveX Control Demo
From $190.00 to $2,500.00
Product Pricing and Licensing Levels
Top Reasons to choose PrecisionID ActiveX Barcode Control
- All PrecisionID technical support is Free to our customers. Many companies require extended service contracts to receive service after 180 days. PrecisionID is here to support our customers both on the day of purchase and with future needs.
- PrecisionID Barcode components deliver exceptional results at an affordable price that is clearly published on our site. No annual renewals or extended service agreements are required.
- Our developers have over 20 years of barcode experience. Download the demo to see the results!
- The PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control generates barcodes that meet strict ANSI and ISO standards.
- A detailed User Guide provides easy to follow step-by-step implementation instructions.
- Free demonstration software is downloadable and fully functional, allowing you to test the Barcode ActiveX Control before you invest. Testing in your application ensures successful implementation!
PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control Software Contents
The PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control is a high performance component created in C++ using ATL. After
installation, the ActiveX Control should reside in the Windows/System32 directory and be registered
as a COM object. It has no dependencies and may be distributed in your application with a Developer's
The ActiveX Barcode Control will generate Code 128, Code 39, UPC-A, UPC-E, ITF, EAN8, EAN13 and Postnet Barcodes.
The properties of the ActiveX control may be programmatically manipulated to set the barcode type, height, width,
resolution, X Dim, etc. as well as a number of other properties related to each specific barcode. The Barcode Software includes a
with property and method specifications. The
several tutorials, explaining in step-by-step fashion, application of the Barcode ActiveX control in several common Windows applications.
Free PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control Demonstration Software
To enable evaluation of PrecisionID's ActiveX Control Package prior to purchasing,
a free evaluation software download is available. The PrecisionID
Barcode ActiveX Demo Package is identical to the purchased package
except the barcode image contains a "demo" watermark. The demo software produces
scanable barcodes to allow you to fully evaluate our product before investing.
Click here to download the demo version.
How to order The Barcode ActiveX Control
To order PrecisionID's Barcode ActiveX Control, click the
"Buy Now" button to verify your license level. Then click the
"Add to Cart & Checkout" button to begin the payment process.
Payment by credit card or PayPal is required. When entering
billing information, enter the billing address of the credit card you are using for
payment. For the e-mail address, enter the e-mail
address where you wish the product download link sent.
Upon successful completion of the transaction, a
confirmation e-mail with a download link to the
PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control will be sent to the
e-mail address provided. The e-mail link is sent nearly
immediately; however, some corporate e-mail systems and
SPAM filters may delay the e-mail. If you do not receive
the e-mail within a few hours, please contact
for help. This message also serves as an invoice. Per
PrecisionID's EULA, PrecisionID's return policy is 30